PRINT AND CUT TRANSFER
This application is similar to transfer printing but with one step added into the process. The textile transfer film is loaded into a specialist printer which is also able to cut around the design. The transfer film is printed and then the machine cuts accurately around the artwork printed onto the film. The excess transfer film is then weeded away and an application tape is applied to removed the printed media from it's backing. Once it's on the tape, it is then heat pressed onto the garment just like a normal textile transfer film, but with the artwork printed onto instead.
• No minimum orders
• No setup charges
• Very durable with vibrant colours
• More cost effective on white garments
• Able to print photographic images and illustrations
• Suitable Cotton or Polyester
• Suitable for print on demand
• Not suitable for small text or fine details in design
• Less value for money on higher volume orders
• Plastic vinyl feel which may not appeal to a retail market for resale
LIGHT AND COLOURED GARMENTS
All prices include VAT, but exclude the cost of the garment and delivery.
£30.00 per hour inc VAT