This is the oldest and most popular form of T-shirt printing. The process takes multiple stages – the artwork is colour separated and then the screens used to print the artwork are created. The inks are mixed to match the colours of your artwork and then the screens are loaded on to the automatic screen printing press. Once the screens are loaded and the ink is applied, the machines apply the ink on to the garments. Once printed the garments are put through a large dryer to cure the ink. Dark garments need an extra screen as a layer of special white ink called a base white needs to be printed first to avoid the garment dye bleeding through.
• Great washability
• Vibrant colours
• Can print highly detailed artwork
• Great value for money on high volume orders
• Works best on garments with fabric content over 65% cotton
• Costs more to print on to coloured/ dark garments
• Minimum order of 25 units per design
All prices include VAT, but exclude the cost of the garment and delivery
If you need more than 100 T-shirts then not a problem! Just contact us for a quote.
£18.00 per colour change
£30.00 per hour inc VAT